[ome-users] OMERO Client crashes when lauching ROI tool

Paul Kibet Korir pkorir at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 14:28:55 BST 2016

Hi Listers,

I've had this problem for a while. I'm using OMERO 5.2.5 server and
client. Whenever I launch the ROI tool the client always crashes. I
suspect it has something to do with loading images in the background
because with the 5.2.0 client I could prevent crashes by sliding through
the image stack before clicking the ROI tool icon.

I'm available to provide whatever logs can help diagnose the problem.

--
With kind regards,

*Dr. Paul K Korir, PhD*
/Scientific Programmer/