[ome-users] OMERO Client crashes when lauching ROI tool

Paul Kibet Korir pkorir at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 10:46:12 BST 2016

Hi Dominik,

Thank you very much for your email. I have uploaded three files using
the link you provided (Feedback ID: 17306). I have also attached all the
logs from the Insight client. I wanted to export the ROIs but the client
keeps crashing (I don't even know if that's possible).

Please let me know how else I can assist you find a solution.

Regards,

Paul