[ome-users] Problem importing multi-page tif

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 24 19:06:39 BST 2015

Hi Hermann-Josef and Michael,

Michael wrote:
> Would you please tell me how to send you sample files

Files up to 2GB can be sent to the Bio-Formats team using the OME QA system:

http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Please also follow up with a mail explaining what you uploaded and why.

Hermann-Josef wrote:
> Once it is fixed, will this automatically mean that the fix will be
> implemented into bio-formats?

Not automatically, although the SCIFIO developers will communicate details
of the fix to the Bio-Formats team, to facilitate a similar bug-fix on that
end.

That said, I doubt we will have time to pursue a fix for this issue within
the next six months, unfortunately. But in the meantime, a PR from a
motivated developer would be very welcome.

Regards,
Curtis