[ome-users] Problem importing multi-page tif

Cammer, Michael Michael.Cammer at med.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 24 18:41:06 BST 2015

Would you please tell me how to send you sample files to check for:
1.  ND2 files not being opened completely.
2.  CZI files having various issues.
3.  TIFF files exported from Zeiss Blue opening in Photoshop but not with IJ.

Thank you!

Michael Cammer, Microscopy Core & Skirball Institute, NYU Langone Medical Center