[ome-users] Bugreport - BioFormats CZIReader gets Dimension Order of CZI wrong

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 10:51:29 GMT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

 Thanks for the bug report.
I've downloaded and opened your images.
Do they look correct to you when you open them with Bio-Formats?
For both images I see 2 channels (DAPI, EGFP) with 5 Z-slices and 3 Time-points, although to me the images don't look like they're moving through Z and T (they all look quite unrelated to each other).
Is it only the metadata that seems wrong to you, or are the planes actually ordered incorrectly?

  Cheers,

   Will.