[ome-users] [Bio-Formats] JPEG-XR via CZI

Alexandre Dufour adufour at pasteur.fr
Fri Jul 31 12:44:53 BST 2015

Hi everyone,

I was trying to fiddle with a CZI file that has JPEG-XR compression, alas it won’t open via the latest Bio-Formats (official or nightly), with the following error:

loci.formats.UnsupportedCompressionException: JPEG-XR not yet supported

After digging through some archives, I found:
 - this ticket: https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/8493
 - this PR: https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1014
which suggests that the issue had been fixed over a year ago, hence my surprise.

I have such a sample with me if you are interested (FTP access preferred).

Cheers
Alexandre

—
Alexandre Dufour, PhD

Senior Research Fellow @ Biological Image Analysis group
Institut Pasteur, Dpt. of Cell Biology & Infection, Paris campus (France)
CNRS UMR 3691 “Pathological and Physiological Cell Dynamics”

Meet Icy, the next-generation Bioimage Informatics platform