[ome-users] Minor problem with metadata from Andor TIFF

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 17:05:32 BST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your issue, we were able to reproduce the same.

A ticket has been created on this regard,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/12963
and you have been added to the cc list.

Notifications will be sent to your email id, when there is a status change on the ticket.

In future instances, It would be great if you could upload your sample images to our QA server,
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam