[ome-users] more ND2 LOCI Import problems problems

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:25:40 GMT 2015

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear you're having ND2 problems.

>Would you please remind me how to report and ND2 LOCI Importer bug.

The instructions for Bio-Formats-related bug reporting are here:
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/about/bug-reporting.html
with reports being sent to the OME-Users mailing list (cc'd).

Best,
Mark

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Cammer, Michael <Michael.Cammer at med.nyu.edu