[ome-users] more ND2 LOCI Import problems problems

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:54:07 GMT 2015

Hi Michael,

One thing specific to ND2 at the moment: there have been critical ND2
bug-fixes made in the "5.1" development branch, which were not backported
to the "5.0" development branch. Hence, these fixes are not available in
Fiji, even if you enable the Bio-Formats update site. Melissa Linkert wrote
instructions on how to test the fix here:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12548#comment:11

I would suggest testing that version before reporting any other bugs with
ND2.

Regards,
Curtis