[ome-users] Request for sample images

Jim Stone jmstone at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:52:48 BST 2015

Hello all,

I am a programmer working on the UC Davis BrainMaps project. Our web
site (brainmaps.org) displays high resolution images of brain
sections that we have scanned with our Aperio scanner. We wish to
have the ability to include images in other formats from other image
sources.

Using the BioFormats library, I have been working towards this goal
and have added several other formats to our capabilities. However, as
the programmers among you know, 'compiles without errors' does not
equal 'works correctly'. Consequently, I am looking for examples of
whole slide images in additional formats so that I may verify the
operation of the converter.

Any images you care to share would be greatly appreciated. Further, I
can assure you that the images will NOT be shared with anyone; in
particular, they will NOT be available on our web site.

If you have any images that you are willing to share with me, please
contact me off-list at jmstone-at-ucdavis.edu and we can arrange a
method for transfer.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jim Stone