[ome-users] Error 500

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 18:43:49 BST 2015

Hi Thomas,

It's the IIS worker process idle time-out. It can be worked around by disabling the time-out in the Application Pool settings.

See https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.1/sysadmins/windows/install-web.html, and search for "Idle Time-out"

All the best,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen
OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
CTIR 2
University of Dundee
Dow Street