[ome-users] Error opening series DICOM images

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 23 15:58:39 BST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for submitting your bug.

We were unable to reproduce the bug with the latest stable release of
Bio-Formats,
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.0.4/

It would be great if you could check the version of bio-formats you are
using (within ImageJ).

To check (within ImageJ):
Click Help ‹> About Plugins ‹> Bio-Formats PluginsŠ

If the version is outdated , we recommend updating to the latest stable
version (Bio-Formats 5.0.4).
Please let us know if the problem persists post upgrade as well.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer