[ome-users] converting lif files to ome-tiff

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 10 21:11:56 BST 2014

Hi Michael,

I opened a pull request <http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/16967/> to
get the latest SCIFIO-ITK imageIO incorporated into the master ITK branch.

This fixes the metadata bug suspected by Roger (the dimensions of the first
series were always being used, which would crash on encountering a dataset
with smaller dimensions). It also upgrades the ImageIO to use Bio-Formats
5.0.4, and has some other minor fixes and improvements.

With these updates I was able to fully convert your image as a multi-series
image, using the command:
SCIFIOTestDriver ko-A.ome.tiff out.ome.tif -w -a -d 5

Thanks for the report, it was very helpful. Please let us know if you run
into any more problems.

Regards,
Mark