[ome-users] Ldap and Scripts

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Nov 27 07:59:28 GMT 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Haehnel, Dirk <
dirk.haehnel at phys.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:

>  Hi Josh,

Hi Dirk,

sorry for missing this. If you ever think we're not responding to a
private/sensitive email, don't hesitate to say on list, "send you a
screenshot" etc.

>  There something wrong with encryption, ... Then I have created the
> keystore truststore db thus I thought the omero server can know use it’s
> ssl certificate from IIS to connect to AD... My guess is that I have done
> an misconfiguration on the Trust,keystore step. Has anyone a detailed step
> step by step experience for windows server 2008? Mille gracie.

Perhaps someone on the list will have a recipe for setting up the
truststore on Windows. Were there any steps from
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/sysadmins/server-security.html#java-key-and-truststores
that gave you problems?

> PS: regarding the Python script thing, I might be able to wait, since I am
> off the whole December and being away for conferences the first two months
> of 2015.

 Understood. We'll take a look in the mean time.. All the best,
~Josh.