[ome-users] Issue in decoding some RLE-compressed DICOM (4 attached images)

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 16:11:16 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your bug, we were able to reproduce the same.

A ticket has been created on this regard, and you have been added to the cc list.
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12624

You will get notifications to your email, on the status of the ticket.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam

Software Developer