[ome-users] OMERO.insight-ij plugin 4.4.x and Fiji

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 13 16:38:57 BST 2014

Dear All,

As noted in the 4.4.11 release announcement, the OMERO.insight-ij plugin for the 4.4 line does not work with Fiji any more, as Fiji now ships with Bio-Formats 5 by default. We did not recieve any requests for a Bio-Formats 4 update site to fix this after the announcement, so we are proposing to suggest a work-around for any users at http://help.openmicroscopy.org/imagej.html#fiji4 and leave it at that.

If you were relying on this being fixed or have any other feedback on the proposal, please get in touch asap,

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer