[ome-users] Fwd: OME @ UT Southwestern

Petr Walczysko p.walczysko at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 14 15:52:57 BST 2014

Hi Liqiang
Thank you for your answer.
As Jean-Marie indicated below, it would be nice if we would get the help of the whole team for your problems as well as potentially other users.
That is why I am forwarding your e-mail to one-users list.
We will list your issue tomorrow on our Standup meeting as well and thus you will get quicker answer.

All the best
Petr

Begin forwarded message: