[ome-users] Reading Time Interval of OME metadata of mvd2 file

Sebastien Besson s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 20:36:56 GMT 2014

Hi Tri,

Thanks for reporting this issue . According to the Bio-Formats 5.0.0 documentation at
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/formats/volocity-metadata.html
the metadata fields you are looking for to are not yet supported by the Bio-Formats
Volocity reader.

To help you further, it would be very much appreciated if you could upload on of your Volocity
files to:
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload
Additionally, if you could supply us the expected time intervals as well, that would be extremely
helpful.

Best regards,
Sebastien