[ome-users] Reading Time Interval of OME metadata of mvd2 file

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Mar 24 21:38:34 GMT 2014

Hi Tri,

> Thanks for reporting this issue . According to the Bio-Formats 5.0.0 documentation at
> http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/formats/volocity-metadata.html
> the metadata fields you are looking for to are not yet supported by the Bio-Formats
> Volocity reader.
>
> To help you further, it would be very much appreciated if you could upload on of your Volocity
> files to:
> http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload
> Additionally, if you could supply us the expected time intervals as well, that would be extremely

Thank you for uploading a sample dataset as requested by Sebastien.  We
are now reviewing a fix for this:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/987

We expect this to be fixed in the 5.0.1 release of Bio-Formats.  At that
time, the time intervals can be retrieved using getPlaneDeltaT(0,
planeIndex) (where planeIndex is the image number starting from 0).

Regards,
-Melissa