[ome-users] Rendering image view settings on the OMERO web application

Moran Cabili-Kalmar nmcabili at broad.mit.edu
Thu Mar 13 12:47:05 GMT 2014

Dear Ola,

Thanks so much for the quick response!
the version is OMERO.web 4.4.9-ice34-b98
I attach the image I uploaded and a snapshot of how it appears on the web
server .
 I am currently having some security problem with running insight on
my computer but will try to solve this and write you back.
either way I attach the image as it was uploded (this is an overlay), and
provide a snapshoot for how it is displayed on the web application , which
is different from the original image.
if I set the red and green channel to display the max value as the maximal
value in the range then I can see the correct image, but that is not seen
by default, nor I was able to save this.
I will need to save and apply this setting to all my images and I have a
few hunderds f those.
please let me know if I can provide more info.
thanks so much!!!

moran