[ome-users] Rendering image view settings on the OMERO web application

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 10:03:40 GMT 2014

Dear Moran

Which version of OMERO software do you use?

Could you send us a screenshots showing the difference between Insight and Web. Both clients uses the same resources and should display images exactly in the same way.

If you feel your image is imported incorrectly by default please submit original file to us and we will investigate it. You can upload it via our support system http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Kind regards
Ola