[ome-users] Rendering image view settings on the OMERO web application

Moran Cabili-Kalmar nmcabili at broad.mit.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:34:58 GMT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to adjust and *save *the view settings of my images that will
be viewed through the web application. I was hoping this could be done and
applied on all images as shown for Omero insight in the movie :
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/omero/omero-platform-v4#view
Browse Images and adjust rendering setting in Omero insight .

my problem is that when I link overlay images like the attached - the RGB
settings doesn't display it properly and I need to manually set each
channel to display to full maximal range (set hi value to the maximal
possible) .  I am not sure why by default the image is not displayed
properly and wonder how can I change the setting on all images so by
default they would be displayed as provided in the image.

Thank you very much for you help!

Moran