[ome-users] OME off to Paris

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 15:09:44 BST 2014

Dear All,

The OME team and a number of friends are gathering in Paris for our annual Users Meeting later this week, hosted by Spencer Shorte's team at the Institut Pasteur (thanks!). We'll be watching the lists, but might be a bit slow to respond to questions, comments and feedback until next week.

Links to presentations and workshops will be going up on http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/9th-annual-users-meeting-june-2014 as soon as we get them but you can also follow what we are discussing on Twitter @openmicroscopy #OME2014

And for those of you who are coming to Paris - see you there!

Regards,

The OME team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer