[ome-users] TEM montage metadata in .dm3 files

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 09:57:23 BST 2014

Hi Nuno,

 Sorry I didn't respond to your last question - I'd assumed that someone else from the list who knew about that would reply.
Only just noticed that you hadn't replied to one-users!

To check Bio-formats version number in Fiji, go to:

 Help -> About Plugins -> Bio-Formats plugins…

 Hope that helps,

   Will.