[ome-users] Version of JAI for loading tiff images

Fethallah Benmansour fethallah.benmansour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:48:29 GMT 2014

Dear Sebastien,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I added the jai_imageio.jar file as you suggested (and added it to in
matlab using javaaddpath).
Unfortunately, I'm still having the same error message: ... Please install
JAI from
https://jai.dev.java.net/ ....

I have uploaded such a file as you suggested.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

--
Fethallah