[ome-users] Fwd: problem opening .ims files

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 13:08:07 GMT 2014

On 11/02/14 20:21, Josh Moore wrote:
> Forwarding to the list.
> ~J.
>
>> I tried to download the update for Bio-Formats to troubleshoot a problem i was having opening .ims files.  This is the exception error I received.
>>
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://ci.openmicroscopy.org/job/BIOFORMATS-5.0-latest/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/artifacts/loci_tools.jar

Dear Sharmon,

Thanks for letting us know about this failure.  I have opened a ticket
for this issue:
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11977

>> This is the exception error I receive when trying to open the .ims files
>>
>> ImageJ 1.47v; Java 1.6.0_65 [64-bit]; Mac OS X 10.6.8; 21MB of 658MB (3%)
>>
>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0.000"

Please could you upload a copy of this image so we can take a look at
what's causing the error in more detail?  You can do so here:

http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Many thanks,
Roger Leigh

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,