[ome-users] Using demo server; setting up new OMERO server

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 14:38:03 GMT 2014

After an unexpected dv file upload to QA, I have been corresponding with
Dr. Hank Bass at Florida State University who would appreciate some help
getting going with OMERO. They plan to move from using an account on the
demo server, to using a new OMERO server that will hopefully be set up
at FSU. Message follows: