[ome-users] Using demo server; setting up new OMERO server

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 3 14:43:34 GMT 2014

Hi Hank,

Your account is still available at http://demo.openmicroscopy.org
I can reset your password if you'd like. I'll contact you off-list
with specifics.

> When I got the email, I decided to see if I could log on, see my
> previous files, and upload new files.
>
> That upload was a new file upload test, but didn't see my directory of
> files.   It's a little confusing to me, probably haven't clicked around
> or read enough to figure out what I'm doing.

You'll need to download the client for your platform:
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.0.0-rc1/#clients
to upload to the demo server.

> I ultimately want to get my department to set up an omero server here
> for FSU imaging labs.

Certainly hope we can help with that.
Cheers,
~Josh