[ome-users] image content of czi is always 0

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Aug 13 00:39:16 BST 2014

Hi Matthias,

> I am using the latest bfmatlab tools (switched from the old ome implementation).
> The old ome worked for me until the image ROI stack I currently look at.
> Therefore I switched, but the result is the same.
> The image content is always 0 (all pixels at value 0).

Could you please confirm that 'bfCheckJavaPath' displays 5.0.3 as the
version number?

> How could I proceed to find out what is going wrong or help you fix a possible error.
> The image stack looks fine in Zeiss ZEN.

If you are seeing this behavior with 5.0.3, then we will need to see the
dataset in question.  Up to 2GB can be uploaded to
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/; for larger datasets, I can
provide FTP information upon request.

It would also be helpful to know which version of Zen was used to
acquire the dataset, and what sort of acquisition was performed.  We are
aware of issues with PALM and pyramid data
(https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12469,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12512), so that would help
us to determine if this is a similar issue.

Regards,
-Melissa