[ome-users] image content of czi is always 0

Pospiech, Matthias matthias.pospiech at zeiss.com
Mon Aug 11 14:21:04 BST 2014

Hello,
I am using the latest bfmatlab tools (switched from the old ome implementation).
The old ome worked for me until the image ROI stack I currently look at.
Therefore I switched, but the result is the same.
The image content is always 0 (all pixels at value 0).

How could I proceed to find out what is going wrong or help you fix a possible error.
The image stack looks fine in Zeiss ZEN.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards,
Matthias Pospiech
__________________________

Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
Geschäftsbereich BioSciences / BioSciences Division
Abteilung / Department: BIO - WRE (G)
Entwicklungsingenieur
Dr.  M a t t h i a s  P o s p i e c h

Königsallee 9-21,
37081 Göttingen

Telefon/Phone: +49 551 5060-125
Fax: +49 551 5060-650
mailto:matthias.pospiech at zeiss.com
http://www.zeiss.com/microscopy/

Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Michael Kaschke
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Ulrich Simon, Wilhelm Nörthemann, Dr. Frank Stietz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 07740 Jena, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 210.536, USt-IdNr: DE 814 503 774