[ome-users] LOCI bioformats importer

Cammer, Michael Michael.Cammer at med.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 19 17:36:06 BST 2013

Dear Curtis,

Thank you for getting back to Chase so quickly while I was out to an early lunch.

I sent him rev 750b4ab, built 2 May 2013 and he emailed me he thinks it's working.

Let's see.  If all is working fine now, I guess there was a change since then.

Actually, this is why I stay away from FIJI; too many things change too fast and get auto-updated before I have a chance to QC them.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
Microscopy Core, NYU Langone Medical Center & Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine