[ome-users] LOCI bioformats importer

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 19 17:01:30 BST 2013

Hi Chase,

> I would like to reach the prompt where I can select distinct series.

The Series Options dialog will appear if:
A) The dataset has multiple series; and
B) The "Open all series" box is not checked.

Are you and your colleague both using the same .scn file?

If so, double check the version of Bio-Formats on each machine:
Help > About Plugins > LOCI Plugins

Do you both have the same "revision" code and build date?

I suggest using Fiji with the latest Bio-Formats daily build, as described
at:
http://fiji.sc/Bio-Formats#Daily_builds

Regards,
Curtis