[ome-users] problem reading 14bit JPEG2000

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Tue Sep 10 10:59:42 BST 2013

Dear Bio-Formats Developers,

I'm not sure if this is an issue with Bio-Formats or with Fiji,
can you please advise me whether to forward to the correct list?

The following image fails to open for me, and I get an error that
the jai libraries would be missing. I checked my installation of
Fiji (fully up-to-date and no local modifications or extras) and it
brings jai_imageio-1.0.1.jar. Am I doing something wrong?

    http://data.marssoft.de/bCB01-1D08B_wA01_s6_z1_t1_cDAPI_u1.jp2

Thanks and all the best,

    Mario

--
Mario Emmenlauer, Dipl.Inf.                  Office: +41-(0)61-26-72110
Biozentrum Basel