[ome-users] the last item on your list please

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 26 17:17:42 GMT 2013

Hi Norihiko,

> I would not think we were ever able to connect OMERO to RStudio.

What you can do is use Bio7 [1] which integrates ImageJ + R, then add the
OMERO plugins on top [2]. While the integration is indirect, it should be
possible use Bio7's features to send image data from OMERO through ImageJ
to R, and vice versa. I have not personally tried it, though.

Regards,
Curtis

[1] http://bio7.org/
[2] http://help.openmicroscopy.org/imagej.html