[ome-users] the last item on your list please

Petr Walczysko p.walczysko at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 27 14:44:59 GMT 2013

Hi Norihiko

Would you please tell me why do you need the RStudio binding ?
It would be very helpful to us.
Also, I will contact you possibly at the beginning of the next week with another tool which might solve your Intensity measurements
problem, if you are interested. The tool was developed by our colleague Michael Porter - this can be used as OMERO client.

Thank you
Petr