[ome-users] Forward: Centos/RHEL6 with mod_fastcgi?

Wood, Christopher CJW at stowers.org
Mon Nov 18 20:46:23 GMT 2013

Hi,

We use the same setup. After reading through the topic on the forum, I can
remember issues like that always had to do with the permissions of who
owns the files and who is running omero.

I don't have a fastcgi.conf file, fastcgi is just loaded in httpd.conf.

Does the below mean that omeroweb is run as user apache rather than user
omero? If so, that might be the problem since apache doesn't own the files
that can't be found.

[root at omero conf.d]# cat fastcgi.conf | grep -v "^#" | grep -v "^$"
User apache
Group apache
LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so
FastCgiIpcDir /var/run/mod_fastcgi
FastCgiWrapper On
FastCgiConfig -idle-timeout 20 -maxClassProcesses 1

Hope that helps,
Chris