[ome-users] Forward: Centos/RHEL6 with mod_fastcgi?

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Nov 18 20:18:02 GMT 2013

From Raj:

Hello,
Just wondering if anyone is running omero.server and omero.web in Centos6 or RHEL6 over Apache 2.2 using mod_fastcgi.
I was able to start admin and web, but not able to pass it through fastcgiexternalserver in apache. I am simply
getting URL was not found. Details of my issue has been discussed here in this link:

  http://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7355

Wondering now, if anyone is running this stuffs in the platform I am running? (Rhel6/apache2.2 and mod_fastcgi
RPM from RPMForge). I would appreciate someone's help on this.

Thanks.
Raj