[ome-users] Channel colours

Paul Thomas (BIO) P.Thomas at uea.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 09:01:09 GMT 2013

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for looking into this problem. Yes, please could you let us know any progress on resolution of the bug? Please could you also add my colleague (Wouter Hendrickx - cced in this message) to the ome-users list?

Best wishes,
Paul.
____________________
Dr. Paul Thomas, Director,
The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Cell Imaging,
School of Biological Sciences,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
Norwich,