[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 104, Issue 1

Jake Carroll jake.carroll at uq.edu.au
Fri Nov 1 12:02:58 GMT 2013

Made what I think might be further progress?

2013-11-01 21:56:13,117 INFO  [        ome.services.util.ServiceHandler]
(l.Server-2)  Excp:	org.springframework.ldap.AuthenticationException:
[LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]; nested exception is
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such
Object]

Googling around, looks like it¹s related to binddn name or basedn form?

-jc