[ome-users] [Software Feedback] LOCI plugin bug

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Mar 28 18:42:45 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,

> > > I have not heard from you in a while. Just to let you know the update
> > > did not work and still when I try to export an ics stack and separate
> > > the stack into different files each one a separate time point, the
> > > first time point is correct and then the following ones always have
> > > n+1 frames instead of have just the single time point.

As it turns out, we can reproduce this as-is, so there is no need to
send any additional data.  There is now a ticket on our issue tracking
system to fix this:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/10635

I expect that we will have this fixed in the next version of Bio-Formats.

Regards,
-Melissa