[ome-users] [Software Feedback] LOCI plugin bug

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 10:09:37 GMT 2013

Dear Daniel,

Please could you provide some examples of the ICE images which fail to
import, so that we can investigate this further?  You can upload them here:
   http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Many thanks,
Roger Leigh

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,