[ome-users] [micro-manager-general] Bug: LOCI Bio-Formats importer doesn't like MM OME tiffs

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Mar 26 23:53:52 GMT 2013

Hi Brian,

>  - The third behavior, black images opened after saving a
> multi-dimensional acquisition as a set of individual files (one for each
> image), is still present.  They open fine using ImageJ's regular "Open"
> command.  I'll upload a sample tarball to the OpenMicroscopy website.

Thank you for uploading a dataset.  This is a bug in Bio-Formats, and so
there is now a ticket on OME's issue tracking system to fix it:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/10610

You have been CC'd on that ticket, and so will be notified of any
updates.  If you prefer not to be notified, please let me know.

Regards,
-Melissa