[ome-users] Mirror before stitching?

Sam Lord sjlord at berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 16 18:00:56 BST 2013

Importing stacks from Micro-Manager works well using Bio-Formats Importer, and the stacks option seems to read location directly from metadata. The only issue I have is that my camera must be rotated 180 degrees, because the columns stitch together well, but each row is upside-down.

​I tried importing the stack, flipping, exporting, then reimorting, but something must have gotten lost in the metadata in that maneuver.

​Any chance there is a simple way to tell the stitching that the images are flipped?

-Sam