[ome-users] Nesting greater than two levels of containers

Thompson, Logan Logan.Thompson at nrel.gov
Tue Jun 11 17:54:00 BST 2013

When uploading data, I would like to use a directory tree at least three levels deep but all I can set is the project and dataset during an upload. Is there a way to nest more levels within a single dataset? Eg:
                PROJECT TITLE
                                PROJECT DATASET
                                                DATASET - Subset
                                                                Images
                                                DATASET - Subset
                                                                Images
                                                DATASET - Subset
                                                                Images

Is this possible in the 4.2 OMERO client? I know that I can use tags to differentiate and easily separate images in a dataset folder, but having at least one more level in my directory would make navigation a lot easier and more user-friendly if someone else needs to visually follow how I am building our organization system.

Thanks!