[ome-users] [Software Feedback] LOCI plugin bug

Paul Thomas (BIO) P.Thomas at uea.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 09:19:57 GMT 2013

I've now tried to open an ics file generated by LOCI using the SLIM plugin (Lifetime) and got the same exceptions. (All with the most up-to-date version of Fiji.)
Paul

____________________
Dr. Paul Thomas, Director,
The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Cell Imaging,
School of Biological Sciences,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
Norwich,