[ome-users] FW: Extract individual tiles from huge tiled tiff file

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 4 19:23:29 GMT 2013

Hi Ofra,

> Is there a way to use bfconvert or other utility to extract automatically all the tiles into different files?
> The tile size is written in the file.

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  I have filed a ticket on our issue
tracking system to do this:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/10292

You have been CC'd, and so will receive an automated email when we
update the status of that ticket.  If you prefer not to receive those
emails, please let me know.

Regards,
-Melissa