[ome-users] Importing .dv File via BioFormats

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue May 15 17:28:01 BST 2012

Hi Eileen,

> I'm trying to import a .dv file into Fiji using BioFormats and am receiving the following error message. I'm happy to send over the file I'm trying to import. Any insight in this? Thank you!

Could you please first try using the very latest trunk build of
Bio-Formats (available at http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/downloads)?
I know that we have fixed similar problems in the relatively recent
past, so it may be that updating solves the problem.

If you still see an error message after updating, then it would help if
you could please send the file.  If you need somewhere to put the file,
just let me know and I will send you our SFTP server information in a
private email.

Regards,
-Melissa