[ome-users] Support for Zeiss Orion Helium Ion Microscope

G.Hlawacek at utwente.nl G.Hlawacek at utwente.nl
Thu Jun 14 08:16:37 BST 2012

Hi,

a while ago i asked for the possibility to support the Zeiss Orion tiff format.

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/8336

It is a standard tiff file with an additional tiff tag that contains all the image parameters in an xml like structure. I wonder what are the chances that this will get implemented in the next release. In the mean time I also realized that at least some people are using OMERO for EM images which have more or less the same parameter set than HIM images (both being charged particle beam techniques).

thanks

Gregor

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Gregor Hlawacek