[ome-users] ImageJ plugin in 4.4-RC2

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jul 6 14:36:17 BST 2012

Hi Harri,

> > I tried to use ImageJ plugin I downloaded from http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO-trunk/3016/artifact/src/target/, and a newly installed Fiji (ImageJ 1.46j). The plugin appears as a 'OMERO' menu item under plugins, but when I select this, nothing happens. There is no error message or anything. How could I debug this?

In addition to what Josh suggests, you might also try making sure that
you have the latest build of loci_tools.jar installed:

http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/view/Bio-Formats/job/BIOFORMATS-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/loci_tools.jar

While Fiji includes that already, it likely contains an older version
than OMERO.imagej 4.4-RC2 is expecting, so updating may make things work
(or at least, it will eliminate one possible cause of the problem).

Regards,
-Melissa