[ome-users] ImageJ plugin in 4.4-RC2

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jul 6 14:28:18 BST 2012

On Jul 6, 2012, at 3:15 PM, harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Harri,

> I tried to use ImageJ plugin I downloaded from http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO-trunk/3016/artifact/src/target/, and a newly installed Fiji (ImageJ 1.46j). The plugin appears as a 'OMERO' menu item under plugins, but when I select this, nothing happens. There is no error message or anything. How could I debug this?

You might see if there is anything in ~/omero/log/omeroinsight.log. Failing that, you can try to take a stack dump of fiji. How are you launching Fiji? Also, what exact download did you try?

Some bug may have slipped into the plugin since the last round of testing, but we'll certainly check into it for the imminent release.

Thanks for the feedback!
~Josh.